At the Montessori Academy of Culver City, we have specific programs for every age group. A child’s age corresponds to what they should be learning however, we also allow room for self-learning at their own pace.
We designed our curriculum to involve parents in their child’s education as much as possible. We always make time to discuss their child’s development and to give advice on how it can be improved even at home.
Essential facets in a child’s development that we focus on:
- Fostering Emotional Skills
- Physical Motor Skills Development
- Socialization Skills
- Conceptual and Cognitive Development
- Executive Function, Task Completion and Focus
- Communication and Early Language Skills
- Creative Vocal Expression
These same facets are translated into fun and engaging activities in the Montessori Curriculum.